Pan-Fried Glutinous Rice cake 煎糯米豆沙糕
Recipe source : Adapted from the video food4444lyfe
The original recipe from the video used peanut butter as filling. I substituted the peanut butter with red bean paste. I doubled the quantity of ingredients used in the original recipe. The skin is crispy and fragrant when eaten while they were still warm. The rice cakes were sweet and chewy when cooled down totally.
I will definitely make them again as both SK and I like them very much. We like the chewy texture and find them very delicious.
50g coconut milk or santan
2 tbsp sugar
40g hot water
200g glutinous rice flour
2 tbsp oil ( optional )
8 tsp red bean paste
some cooking oil for pan-frying
1. Mix 80g of water with coconut milk and set the mixture aside.
2. In a big bowl, dissolve 2 tbsp sugar in 40g of water.
3. Add in the glutinous rice flour and the coconut milk mixture.
4. Add in 2 tbsp cooking oil (optional ).
5. Mix all the ingredients together and knead into a smooth dough.
6. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
7. Roll out one portion of dough and flatten to form a small circle.
8. Place one tsp of red bean paste onto the centre of the dough.
9. Wrap up the red bean paste and roll between both hands to form a ball. Flatten the ball to form a small disc.
10. Repeat the steps to complete making 8 pancakes.
11. Add some oil to a frying pan and pan-fry the rice cakes on both sides until done.
3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.ReplyDelete
The meaning of this is that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!