Thursday 10 April 2014

Pan Fried Tofu With Spicy Sauce 두부부침양념장

Pan Fried Tofu With Spicy Sauce 두부부침양념장



Recipe source :  Maangchi Kim

The sauce is excellent! It complimented the bland tofu very well. The plus point is that it is so simple to prepare this dish yet it is surprisingly so tasty. I should have made more!
I am definitely cooking this again for simple every day meals.


Ingredients


1 piece soft tofu, cut into slices
 Oil for frying tofu

 Soft tofu

Sauce Ingredients


1 clove garlic, minced
1 stalk spring onion, chopped
1 tsp hot chilli flakes
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil

Garnishing


Some chopped spring onion
Some sesame seeds, toasted


Method


1.  Slice soft tofu into smaller rectangles, about 1 cm thick. Use paper towels to absorb the moisture from the tofu pieces.
2.  Heat wok until hot and add cooking oil.
3.  Fry the tofu pieces on both sides until golden brown. Remove the tofu pieces onto a serving dish.
4.  Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Mix evenly.
5.  Pour the sauce ingredients over the fried tofu pieces.
6.  Sprinkle chopped spring onion and toasted sesame seeds on top.
7.  Serve with steaming hot rice. 


I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest  : Korea
Hosted by Sharon of Feats of Feast


3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great Dr Kham who helped me to eradicate my HSV-2, I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Kham who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Kham email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348159922297… You can visit his website: https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...