Stir-Fried Abalone Mushroom 鲍鱼菇炒蚝油
|Simple & delicious|
|The raw abalone mushrooms|
400g fresh abalone mushrooms
4 pips garlic
3 tbsp cooking oil
Mix the following in a rice bowl of water :
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
For thickening :
1tsp cornflour mixed with 1 Chinese soup spoon of water
How to do it :
1. Cut off the hard parts of the stems of the abalone mushrooms. Cut into smaller pieces. Wash them in running water. Put them into a colander to drain off excess water.
2. Mince the garlic
3. Heat the wok at high heat.
4. When the wok is hot, add in the cooking oil
5. Saute the minced garlic until fragrant, then add in the cut abalone mushrooms
6. Stir fry rapidly to coat the abalone mushrooms with the hot oil and minced garlic
7. When the abalone mushrooms look soft, add in the bowl of seasonings
8. Lastly, add in the cornflour mixture. Stir thoroughly
9. Dish up and serve.
|See the mushrooms simmering in the wok|
|Affordable and nutritious|