Friday 24 October 2014

Egg & Wine Chicken 蛋酒鸡

Egg & Wine Chicken 蛋酒鸡


Recipe source :  Y3K Magazine, Issue No. 54, 5/6 - 2010

I have been chilled to the bones due to the incessant rain which had cooled the temperatures considerably.  I need to cook some food to warm me up and to boost up my energy level. I flipped through my cookbooks and decided to cook egg and wine chicken which is warming and is good for blood circulation too. 

This dish is suitable for confinement ladies as well. However, for confinement ladies, I would suggest that you use mature ginger.


Ingredients


1 chicken whole leg, chopped into pieces
100g young ginger, shredded
175ml ginger wine
3 tbsp sesame oil
3 eggs, lighten beaten
100ml water
1 tsp salt



Method


1.  Dry-fry ginger shreds till dry. 
2.  Add in sesame oil to saute until fragrant and remove one third of the fried ginger shreds. Set aside.
3.  Pour in lightly beaten eggs. Cook until set. Dish up and set aside.
4.  Saute the remaining one third of ginger shreds with chicken pieces and fry until the colour changes.
5.  Pour in 100ml water. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6.  Add in fried eggs, wine and salt. Continue to cook for 3 minutes or until almost dry.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Doris,
    This looks so, so good! Nourishing and delicious! I hope you are feeling so much better by now, especially after a bowl of this delicious hot soup! Yums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce, I have fully recovered. :)

      Delete
  2. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just experience the wonders of Dr Zico herbs. Nature will continue to bless you Dr Zico more abundantly for the good work you are doing in peoples life by curing them from different type of diseases. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was living with diabetes type 1, 6 months ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and i kept my faith up hoping that one day i will be cured from this horrible disease. One day i saw a post on diabetes forum about a herbal doctor called Dr Zico on how he cured people from diseases with his root and herbs and i quickly contacted Dr Zico on his email and explained my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it. After three weeks of taken the herbal medicine , i went to my doctor for checkup and my diabetes result show Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of diabetes in my body and the diabetes is completely gone. If You are out there with any form of sickness or problem,you can also be cured from any type of diseases by contacting Dr Zico on his Email: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 7yrs in marriage trying to conceive and fibroid was getting over my life. In the end it's my greatest joy, after the help of Dr Agumba I fell pregnant. I'm recommending everyone out here who is trying to get pregnant no matter the conditions that delay your pregnancy, either physical or spiritual problems holding your womb. you should also contact Dr Agumba there will be a greater testimony for you. > email or whatsapp call... dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com +2349032173881 .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...