Chicken Drumsticks With Paprika & Garlic (Bill Granger)
Recipe source : Adapted from Bill Granger
Bill's chicken drumsticks with paprika and garlic is popular among my blogging friends. Many of them have already tried this dish. I could not resist not trying it out when they showcased photos which were so tempting and so irresistible!
Here is my attempt and It is delicious!
3 whole chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp cummin (jintan putih)
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chilli powder
5cm piece ginger, grated
Place the marinated chicken drumsticks in a baking tray lined with aluminium foil
1. Using a sharp knife, make a few slashes 0.5cm deep through the thick parts of the chicken drumsticks.
2. Combine all the spice ingredients in a small bowl and using hands to rub the spice marinade over the chicken drumsticks. Cover and transfer to fridge and let marinate overnight.
3. Preheat oven at 200degree C.
4. Place chicken in a baking tray lined with aluminium foil and roast the chicken drumsticks for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, turn the chicken pieces and roast the other sides until slightly charred.
I am linking this post to"Cook Like A Star"