Saturday 4 July 2015

Grilled Honey Chicken

Grilled Honey Chicken

Recipe source :  The Star Newspaper :  Cook's Nook ( Amy Beh )

Given a choice, I would not choose chicken white meat as I had been "conditioned" to think white meat is tough and coarse, even though the health conscious would most certainly opt for white meat rather than drumsticks which are considered "fatty". However, during one of our office lunches, I asked my friends to order on my behalf as I would be joining them later. When my order arrived, I was served a plate of grilled white meat with an assortment of vegetables and fries. That platter looked very appetising and very soon I forgot all about my misconception about white meat because the chicken was not tough at all and very tasty.

Well, that platter of white meat certainly changed my view! So, when I browsed through my scrap book of recipes and came across this lovely recipe on grilled honey chicken, I wanted to try it out. 

This is great! Everything tastes wonderful!

Ingredients


350g chicken fillet
1 can pineapple rings
2 tomatoes, cut into halves


Marinade


1 1/2 tbsp honey
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp French mustard
1 tbsp olive oil


Method


1.  Combine all the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add chicken fillet in the marinade and set aside for several hours in the refrigerator.
2.  Brush a grill pan lightly with oil and grill the marinated chicken for 8 to 9 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked. ( Alternatively, grill in a preheated oven at 220 degree C for about 10 minutes on each side or until the meat is cooked ).
3.  Grill the pineapple rings and tomatoes halves until just soft. ( I used the left-over marinade to brush the pineapples and tomatoes before grilling ).
4.  Serve the grilled chicken meat with grilled pineapple rings and tomatoes halves. 




5 comments:

  1. I thought the physicians said there is no pills or another way for PENIS ENLARGEMENT !!! I am telling you today that Dr Aziba has the product for PENIS ENLARGEMENT and it worked perfectly for me from 3:0 to 8:95 and still counting. Contact Dr Aziba for help to Enlarge your penis via Email him via: Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do a lot of people still suffer from Herpes Virus ?. i was diagnosed of Herpes back in 2015 and i was also told it has no cure, i have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication, and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found Dr. Kham and i discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people, , we talked on phone and i confirmed he was genuine, i did all what he told me to do and i received the medicine, Which i also used it as he has prescribed, and glory be to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it. Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES, Doctors might tell you there is no cure but WITH HERBAL MEDICATION THERE IS A CURE and if you need it contact him today on: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com you can also add him on whatsapp with this number +2348159922297 You can Also Visit his website to know more about him at > https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com for more information about him.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVING HERPES VIRUS IS NEVER THE END OF LIFE, AS I GOT RID OF MINE AFTER BATTLING THE VIRUS FOR OVER 5 YEARS. I am more than Grateful to doctor Razor for the Good work he did, Helping me restore my happiness. God bless you for helping me Eradicate my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 permanently. Reach him on Email drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com. Visit his website https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great Dr Kham who helped me to eradicate my HSV-2, I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Kham who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Kham email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348159922297… You can visit his website: https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...