Miso Soup 日本豆酱汤
1 piece konbu
4 cups water
1 piece soft tofu, cut into small cubes
3 tbsp miso
2 tsp dried wakame
1. Use a damp cloth to wipe clean the konbu. Make a few incisions on the konbu.
2. Soak konbu in 4 cups of water for 3 hours.
3. Remove and discard the konbu after soaking. Strain the stock.
4. Bring the dashi stock to boil.
5. Use a ladle and dissolve miso in the ladle before adding into the dashi stock. Make sure the miso is dissolved completely.
6. Add in tofu cubes.
7. Add in soaked wakame.
8. Ready to serve.
I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest #1 Oct 2013 : Japan
hosted by Alan from Travelling-Foodies
I am linking this post to Mich from Piece Of Cake
who is hosting this month's Little Thumbs Up
The theme for October 2013 is Soy beans