Silky Soy Curd With Longan
Recipe source : Booklet titled "Vegetarian Malaysia" distributed together with Flavours Magazine
An easy way of making "Tau Foo Fah". So refreshing to have this well-chilled on a hot sunny day. I should have doubled the ingredients to make more!
Ingredients1 cup thick soya milk, unsweetened
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 tsp agar-agar powder
3/4 tbsp sugar, or to taste
1 tin longan in syrup
1. Combine soya milk, evaporated milk and agar-agar powder in a pot over medium flame.
2. Bring to a boil and lower heat. Stir until agar-agar is dissolved. ( About one minute )
3. Add in sugar and cool slightly before straining into bowls.
4. Leave to cool further before chilling in the refrigerator.
5. Add in longans and syrup to the soy curd before serving.
Very refreshing dessert
I am linking this post with Little Thumbs Up
The theme for October is Soy Beans, hosted by Mich of Piece of Cake