Teba Shio (Salted Chicken Wings) 日本烤鸡翅膀
Recipe source : Adapted from Just One Cookbook
My family loves grilled chicken wings. We used to snack on them at the local hawker stalls. So when I came across Nami's recipe on Teba Shio, I immediately bookmarked it. Nami's recipe used only a few basic ingredients and the steps are so easy to follow.
I like the infusion of sake in the chicken wings. Yummy!
8 chicken wings, cut into 2 sections
1 cup sake
1 tsp salt, or to taste
3/4 tsp black pepper
1. Soak chicken wings in sake for 15 minutes. Rotate chicken at least once so that all the sides are covered with sake.
2. Line baking tray with aluminium foil.
3. Pat dry each chicken wing with kitchen towels and place the wings onto the lined baking tray.
4. Sprinkle generous amount of salt and black pepper onto the chicken wings.
5. Set oven to grill function and turn to high heat.
6. Grill for 15 minutes. Flip over and grille for another 10 minutes.
Note : The original recipe used only the mid joints of the chicken wings.
I am submitting this post to Asian Food Fest #1 Oct 2013 : Japan
hosted by Alan from Travelling-Foodies