Cinnamon Roll 肉桂卷
Recipe Source : The recipe for the dough is from a booklet distributed by "Farmcow" butter
The recipe for the filling is adapted from another booklet distributed by "Planta" Margarine
Ingredients for dough
500g strong flour
50g castor sugar
125g butter or margarine
Ingredients for Filling
125g brown sugar )
125g chopped peanuts ) Mix together
1 tsp cinnamon powder )
60g melted butter for brushing
1 egg for glazing
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough, except yeast. Knead until smooth and elastic.
2. Add in yeast and continue to knead for about 10 minutes.
3. Flatten dough and roll into a rectangular form.
4. Brush the rectangular dough with melted butter. Spread the peanut mixture evenly onto the rectangular dough.
5. Cut the dough into triangular wedges.
6. Roll up each wedge, starting from the wider end of the dough.
7. Place the rolled-up wedges onto greased baking tray.
8. Brush with beaten egg to glaze
9. Place into preheated oven and bake at 180 degree C for about 20 minutes.
I love the nutty flavour and the aroma from the cinnamon.