White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies (Bill Granger)
Recipe source : Bill Granger
150g butter, softened
165g brown sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla ( I did not add vanilla)
125g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
200g rolled oats
140g white chocolate chunks
85g dried cranberries
a pinch of salt ( I did not use salt because I am using salted butter)
White chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree /Gas mark 4 and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Add egg and vanilla (if using) and beat until smooth.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt (if using) together. Add oats, chocolate chunks and cranberries and stir together.
4. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
5. Roll small teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on baking trays.
6. Flatten the balls with a fork dipped in flour.
7. Bake for 12 minutes until pale golden.
I am linking this post to "Cook Like A Star"
I am also linking this post to Little Thumbs Up
The theme for November is Oats,
hosted by Vivian Pang's Kitchen