Stir-fried King Buna Shimeji With Parsley 灵芝王菇炒芫荽
Recipe source : Doris Choo @ Sumptuous Flavours
A healthy and very tasty dish. It is even crunchier if you used fresh inoki mushrooms. If you like to eat Chinese parsley, you can add more for extra flavour.
We usually eat this with rice but this goes equally well with congee.
300g king buna shimeji (2 packets) or you can use Inoki mushrooms, cut off the roots and rinse.
30g parsley, cut off the roots and cut into sections of 5cm. Soak in water for 15 minutes and rinse
3 pips garlic, crushed
2 tbsp cooking oil
King buna shimeji
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 Chinese rice bowl water
Dissolve all ingredients in the bowl of water.
1/2 tbsp tapioca flour dissolved in 1 tbsp water
1. Heat oil in wok over medium fire. Saute crushed garlic till light brown.
2. Add in the sauce ingredients. Then add in another Chinese rice bowl of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add king buna shimeji/inoki mushrooms and let boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add parsley and the thickening solution. Stir thoroughly.
5. Let boil for another half a minute.
6. Dish up and serve.