Banana Sponge Cake 香蕉海绵蛋糕
Recipe source : Y3K magazine
The recipe in the magazine showed just a few ingredients and a few simple steps to make this cake. So easy, yet so delicious!
200g pre-packed sponge cake mix
25g cake stabiliser
120g ripe bananas, mashed
1. Preheat top and bottom of oven at 180 degree C.
2. Put ingredients A into a big mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
3. Beat ingredients B till fluffy.
4. Add ingredients B into ingredients A in small batches.
5. Pour into mould and bake at 180 degree C for 30 minutes.
6. Invert over cake rack, cool well before turning out from the mould.
I am linking this post to Baby Sumo of Eat Your Heart Out
This event is linked to Little Thumbs Up organised by Bake For Happy Kids and My Little Favourite DIY
The ingredients for August is eggs