Chocolate Toblerone Cheesecake
Recipe source : Flavours Magazine ( courtesy of La Manila Cake Shop )
My daughter came back home during the Hari Raya break. We spent many happy hours in the kitchen, messing up the kitchen while GL had a great time trying her hands at making some of her favourite goodies she remembers eating during her growing up years.
Chocolate Toblerone cheesecake is among her favourite desserts.
This is super delicious !
The drawback - it is too rich and fattening
My whole family loves this Toblerone cheesecake.
Ingredients For The Base
1 1/2 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
125g melted butter
For the base, melt the butter and mix evenly with the biscuit. Spoon the mixture into a 23cm tin. Press on to the base with a spoon for a flat even base and then chill.
Ingredients For The Filling
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream ( I used yoghurt )
100g chopped Toblerone ( I prefer Toblerone in chunky pieces )
1. Use electric beater to whip cream cheese and sugar till light and creamy.
2. Add eggs gradually, beating well after each addition and then, sour cream ( yoghurt ).
3. Lastly, fold in the Toblerone chocolate.
4. Pour cream cheese mixture onto chilled base.
5. Bake at 160 degree C for 45 minutes.
I am submitting this post to Baby Sumo of Eat Your Heart Out
This event is linked to Little Thumbs Up
The ingredient for August is eggs