Recipe source : Adapted from The Star Newspaper
1 sweet mango
100g green cendol
1 cup thick santan
1 cup boiled water to dilute the thick santan ( optional )
100g gula Melaka or palm sugar
a pinch of salt
Store-bought green cendol
Mango cut into thin strips
1. Peel mango and slice it into thin strips.
2. Boil gula Melaka with water until dissolved. Strain the syrup.
3. Chill cendol, mango, gula Melaka syrup and thick santan.
4. To serve, just add 2 or 3 tbsp gula Melaka syrup into a glass, followed by thick syrup and green cendol.
5. Top with mango strips.
6. Depending on individual taste, you can dilute the thick santan with boiled water.
7. Optional to add ice shavings.
8. Enough for 3 servings.