How To Make Ginger Oil 姜油
40g ginger, cut into thin strips
150ml cooking oil
1. Heat up a wok. Add in the cooking oil and heat the oil until hot.
2. Reduce to low heat and add the ginger strips.
3. Stir the ginger strips as you fry them.
4. Be careful as the ginger strips turn brown rather fast.
5. This can be stored in the refrigerator.
1. Add a tbsp or two to steamed seafood - makes a noticeable difference to the flavour
2. Add to steamed tofu dishes
3. Add to porridge, especially seafood porridge