Inoki Mushrooms & Snow Peas With Pork Belly Slices 金针菇甜豆炒猪肉
Wow!, looks delicious
150g pork belly, cut into thin slices
100g snow peas, string them
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 Chinese rice bowl chicken stock
Dissolve the salt, sugar and oyster sauce in the chicken stock
1 tsp wine
1 tsp cornflour
Mix the wine to the pork slices, then coat them with cornflour
2. Saute the minced garlic until light brown and fragrant.
3. Add in the snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute at high heat.
4. Add in the inoki mushrooms and stir-fry for another minute at high heat.
5. Pour in the chicken stock with the seasonings and bring it to the boil.
6. Add in the pork belly slices and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes
7. Switch off the flame and dish up