Jelly & Ice-Cream 燕菜雪糕
The ice-cream and the jellies together make a great dessert
Making the Jelly
15g agar-agar strips
a few drops of red, yellow and green food colouring
12 - 15 jelly moulds to set the jelly
1. Boil the water with sugar and agar-agar strips until the agar-agar strips dissolve
2. Strain liquid mixture into 3 different rice bowls.
3. Add a drop or two of red colouring into one of the bowls with liquid mixture. Stir until the red colouring is well blended.
4. Repeat the same process with the yellow and the green colourings.
5. Immediately scoop spoonfuls of the liquid mixture from the 3 different bowls into small jelly moulds.
6. Let jellies cool and set.
7. Then place them in the refrigerator to chill.
1. Remove the jellies from the moulds and place them into a dessert bowl.
2. Add in two or three scoops of ice-creams
Place the jellies into dessert a bowl
Add in the ice-creams - yummy!