Cookies : Festive Shortbread Squares 樱桃方饼
Recipe source : Booklet distributed by B & P Butterfly cornflour
170g castor sugar
50g rice flour
200g plain flour
60g red cherries
30g green cherries
1. Sift together cornflour, rice flour and plain flour.
2. Cream butter and castor sugar till well blended. Fold in sifted flour and mix into a dough.
3. Grease a shallow biscuit tray and press dough evenly onto tray. Cut dough lightly into 3cm squares.
4. Decorate each square with red and green cherries.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 20 minutes.
6. Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
I am submitting this post to Chinese New Year Delights 2013
hosted by Sonia aka Nasi Lemak Lover