Cookies: Chocolate Sprinkles 巧克力曲奇/朱古力曲奇
These colourful cookies are popular at children's parties
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup cornflour
2 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 small tub of chocolate rice mix
an egg white for brushing/glazing
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees C.
2. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add all the various types of flour and cocoa powder together and mix evenly.
4. Roll out dough to about 4 mm thick and use a cookie cutter to cut into the desired shape
5. Brush the surface with egg white and sprinkle with chocolate rice mix
6. Bake at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes
A tub of chocolate rice mix
My collection of cookie cutters
For the last batch of cookies, I rolled up about 10g each of the dough and put them into tiny patty cases.
Then I sprinkle some chocolate rice mix on top.
If you are making the cookies like this, you've got to bake them for 20 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade
Store the cookies in an air-tight container