Stir-Fried Garlic Chives With Shrimps 韭菜花炒虾球
350g garlic chives
150g shrimps ( after removing shell and veins )
1 tbsp minced garlic
6 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
Dissolve the sauce ingredients in 1 Chinese rice bowl of water
1. Heat 4 tbsp cooking oil in a wok until smoking
2. Add in the garlic chives and fry for 2 minutes. Dish up and set aside.
3. Clean the wok.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil and saute the minced garlic until light brown and fragrant
5. Add in the shrimps and fry for 2 minutes over medium fire
6. Add in the sauce ingredients and let it boil
7. Then add in the garlic chives and stir for another minute