Stir-Fried Glass Noodles ( Tang Hoon ) 炒粉丝
100g glass noodles ( soak for 20 minutes until soft. Drain and set aside )
150g pork slices
100g shrimps ( after shelling and with the veins removed )
15g Chinese celery ( cut into sections )
20g spring onion ( cut into sections )
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp shao hsing wine
1 tsp cornflour
Add wine to the pork slices in a bowl. Mix well. Then add cornflour and mix thoroughly. Set aside for later use.
1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 Chinese rice bowl water
Dissolve all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl
Chinese celery and spring onions
Soaked glass noodles
Marinated pork slices and shrimps
1. Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a wok and saute minced garlic till fragrant.
2. Add in the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil over medium fire
3. Add in the pork slices and cook for 3 minutes. Then add in the shrimps to cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
4. Add the glass noodles and use a pair of long bamboo chopsticks to stir until almost dry.
5. Add the Chinese celery and spring onions and keep stirring for 1 to 2 minutes
6. Dish up and serve immediately
Wow!. This Recipes For Stir Fry look very delicious and I'm sure my daughter will love this one. I will ask my sister to buy all the ingredients given here and I will try to cook this one. Thank you for sharing this recipe with us.ReplyDelete
Hi Gladys, Thank you for dropping by!Delete
Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food. Szechuan restaurants in MinneapolisReplyDelete
Thank you for the feedback.
Pleasant to peruse this distribution on this blog. To the extent I can see, this is an exceptionally essential question for everybody in reality. Its my own conclusion and I am totally concurred with the subject utilized here Noodle in Twin CitiesReplyDelete
i am browsing this website dailly , and get nice facts from here all the time .ReplyDelete