Green & Red Carrot Soup
The sea conch slices taste almost like abalone!
1/2 an old chicken
350g green carrots
350g red carrots
2 pieces of dried sea conch
30g black fungus
2.5 litres of water
1 tsp salt, or to taste
Remove the fat and skin of the old chicken
Top : green and red carrots
Bottom : dried sea conch slices
1. Soak the black fungus until soft. Cut off the hard parts at the base of the black fungus and cut the black fungus into chunky pieces
2. Peel off the skins of both the green and red carrots and cut them into chunky pieces
3. Clean and wash the chicken. Remove the fat and skin.
4. In a large pot, add 2.5 litres of water.
5. Place the chicken and dried sea conch into the water.
6. Boil for one hour
7. After one hour, add in the green carrots, red carrots and the black fungus
8. Boil for another 1 1/2 hours
9. Add salt to taste
10. Switch off the flame
|Looks and tastes good|