Stir-Fried Pork Belly Slices With Abalone Mushrooms
|Fresh abalone mushrooms|
Ingredients200g pork belly
300g abalone mushrooms
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
Marinade for the pork belly3 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp Chinese shao hsing wine
Sauce Ingredients1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt, or to taste
2 tsp sugar
Mix the above ingredients in 1 rice bowl of water
Instructions1. Slice the pork belly into thin slices and add in the shao hsing wine, mix thoroughly, then add in the corn flour and mix thoroughly.
2. Set aside the pork belly to marinate for 15 minutes
3. Wash the abalone mushrooms and cut them into bite size pieces
4. Heat wok until hot, add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil, then add the minced garlic and saute until fragrant
5. Add in the abalone mushrooms and stir for about 2 minutes
6. Add in the sauce ingredients and let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes
7. Add in the marinated pork slices, stir evenly and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
8. Dish up and serve.