Saturday 4 August 2012

Let Your Qi Flow

Let Your Qi Flow

Strengthens the immune system

This is a great herbal concoction to boost up one's immune system. It is believed to be good for  improving blood circulation and strengthens the "Qi" or the flow of energy throughout the body. This drink is slightly sweet in taste and is good for the whole family.

After the birth of my third and youngest child, my health deteriorated drastically.  That was despite the fact that I observed all the do's and don'ts during my confinement period. My health was in bad shape. I felt  lethargic all the time and my body ached all over. I consulted my regular doctor and was prescribed vitamins and supplements which improved my health a bit. However, the lethargy and body aches persisted.

Family elders advised that I consult a Chinese physician. I did as advised and was under treatment and drinking potions of vile tasting brews. My health improved gradually but yet I remained lethargic and my body continued to ache. The physician was very puzzled and asked me to repeat all the events that happened during my pregnancy, after delivery of my child and the period during my confinement. After recounting all the events that happened before, during and after my third pregnancy, the physician finally diagnosed that I had an overdose of antibiotics which weaken my  "qi".

The physician's prognosis was very simple. Make tea out of huang-qi and drink it as I would drink Chinese tea. She instructed that I do as she advised and that there is no need for me to see her again !.

When I bought the huang-qi at the Chinese medicine shops, the proprietor advised that I add in other ingredients like wolfberries, red dates and black dates to make the brew more potent and for added flavour.

Now the difficult part for me was that being a working mother with three small children to take care of,  where could  I find time to make the huang-qi tea everyday and drink it as I would Chinese tea ?. Twenty four hours in a day wasn't enough for me to accomplish so many chores and errands. So, I decided to take the easy and lazy way out. I bought myself a large vacuum flask. Every night before I went to bed, I put in all the herbs into the vacuum flask and added boiling water. The next morning, I lugged the huge flask to the office and drank from it. I followed that routine from Mondays to Fridays for a period of one month.  After that first month of drinking the huang-qi tea,  my  health improved tremendously.  I decided to cut down on the frequency of imbibing the huang-qi tea  from 5 times a week to alternate days and gradually stopped drinking as my health improved.

That was 15 years ago. Today, I am hale and hearty. Our family called this tea the "energiser". SK and I often make this for the children every time they are stressed out prior to taking important examinations.

Here's how you do it.....


You will need Chinese herbs and a vacuum flask.


Top left - huang-qi. Some people call it bei-qi. The Cantonese call it pak-kei

Top Right - Black dates and red dates. Use seedless red dates

Bottom : Wolfberries. The Cantonese call it kei-chee











I used a 1-litre vacuum flask. Make sure the vacuum flask can keep warm for at least 5 to 6 hours










Ingredients

10g huang qi / pak-kei
6 black dates
6 red dates,with seeds removed
1 tbsp wolfberries / kei-chee
1 litre of boiling water

Instructions

1. Wash the herbs with warm water.
2.  Drain dry
3.  Put all the herbs into the vacuum flask
4.  Add in 1 litre of boiling water
5.  Close the lid and let it steep for 5 hours
6.  After 5 hours, just pour out and drink


Sweet tasting tea



8 comments:

  1. You are doing it wrong. Chinese herbs should not be prepared in metal vessels. You should use glass to make soup or tea since many natural products can react with metals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vacuum flask is made of plastic on the outside and the inside is glass.

      Delete
    2. Get back with Ex lover with the help of____________________( Dr.mac@yahoo. com ).

      1)Win lost lover back
      2)Stop Divorce.
      3)Save marriage/Relationship
      4)Win ex boyfriend/girlfriend back
      5)Fix relationship/marriage issues
      6)Win Soulmate back.
      7)Make Ex run after you
      8)Return /reunite with Ex
      9)Reclaim my lover
      10)Make Ex husband/wife yours forever  

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing.. i am trying to do the same.. but i cant find thermal with glass and with big mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  ..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello viewers am here to appreciate Dr Ajayi  for  helping me to cure my herpes virus with his herbal medicine. I was so depressed due to my predicament, until i came across a lady sharing her testimony about how Dr Ajayi cure her herpes so i gave a try and contacted him for help so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me which i took just as he instructed and i was totally cured from herpes with his herbs and I promised him that i will testify my healing to everyone . Dr Ajayi also cure all types of diseases, you can contact also for your healing through his email via ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his mobile number via. +2348154724883...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in  the river side thinking where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr AZIBA a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Aziba on his email ( PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL COM ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348100368288 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks Dr AZIBA is also specialized on breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help DR AZIBA whatsapp number +2348100368288...........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...